MVG EME Wide – a Wideband Field Meter to Monitor and Record EMF/EMR Exposure
100 KHz to 6.5 GHz / Sensitivity limits: 0.35V/m to 350V/m
We think this instrument is far better value for less money that its Narda equivalents!
- Workers near antennas, including installers, maintenance workers, broadcasters, and cellular
carrier employees: for the control of the compliance of the exposure level with the standards and safety perimeter definition
- Certification laboratory, regulatory body: for control and monitoring of the exposure in public or private locations and site certification
The EME Wide is a wideband field meter to monitor and record EMF Exposure. It is equipped with a tri-axial probe which guarantees measurement isotropy. Each device comes with a calibration report. The performance of this sensor has been optimized to ensure maximum isotropy.
- Real time display of Maximum, RMS or Time/Spatial average of isotropic field value
- Isotropic or single axis (X, Y, Z) instantaneous field value
- Selectable unit (V/m, A/m, W/m2)
- 0.35 V/m sensitivity
- Buzzer alarm, with user definable alarm thresholds
- Data logging and visualization Software
- Optical link for communication with PC and remote control
- Other information displayed: date & time, temperature, battery charge status
You can order your EME Wide set to any of these 4 standards: ICNIRP, FCC 96-326, Safety Code 6, and 2013/35/EU. Exposure thresholds are user-definable and can be adapted to any standard.
The EME Wide Analysis software (for Windows) defines two user profiles:
- Administrator mode, gives additional rights to configure the device to requirements (threshold definition).
- User mode, enables download and visualization of measurements recorded in the embedded memory of the device.
The Administrator can customize the device according to the thresholds defined by their own guidelines. Only the Administrator is given right of access to device configuration and customize.
The EME Wide is equipped with a high performance triaxial probe which guarantees measurement isotropy. The performance of this sensor has been optimized to ensure maximum isotropy. Each device comes with a calibration report.