Gigahertz Solutions NFA1000
From £21.00 to £1,590.00
Professional 3D Electric and Magnetic Field Analyzer and Data Logger
(5Hz – 1,000,000Hz)
The first choice of EMF professionals throughout the world.
This top-of-the line NFA1000 has integrated 3D-magnetic AND 3D-potential-free electric field sensors. With its unmatched scope of features for professional Building-Biology-standard low-frequency EMF measurement it sets standards in its field.
- 3D potential-free electric field measurement (without the necessity of an external cubicle sensor, thanks to our patents).
- 3D measurement of the magnetic field
- Able to provide extensive long-term data recordings
- Eliminates the need for X-Y-Z RMS calculations
- Ability to measure in single axis mode when necessary
- Separate channel for recording Radio Frequency signals from the HF59B and HFW59D RF Analyzers
- USB Connection to PC
- Standard 4 GB SD memory card supplied (upgradeable)
- High frequency transient analysis for “Dirty Electricity”
- Separate true RMS recordings of power line frequencies and harmonics (16.6 Hz | 50/60 Hz | 100/120 Hz plus even harmonics | 150/180 Hz plus odd harmonics | other frequencies < 2 kHz | all > 2kHz)
- A ‘no tamper’ lock feature allows for the device to be left securely on site while data logging is operational
- Customized Geiger Counter/Audio alarm: Allows for a personalized volume and high exposure alarm
- Broadband peak measurements (genuine peak of a wave)
- Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for up to 48 hours of continuous recordings
- External power supply / charger included