MVG EME Guard XS Radar
80MHz – 30GHz / Sensitivity limits: 5 V/m to 350 V/m
Specifically designed to alert workers operating near radar transmitters, the EME Guard XS Radar is an EMF measuring device. It continuously scans for short pulsed signals, and via its built-in alarm and visual system, alerts users whenever the acceptable limits have been exceeded. This RF Safety tool is extremely easy to use and creates a safer working environment close to radar antennas.
- Detects short pulsed signals
- Accurate measurement with tri-axis sensors
- Instant audio and visual alarm
- Robust, reliable, and user-friendly
- Measurements up to 30 GHz
You can order your EME Guard XS Radar set to any of these 4 standards: ICNIRP, FCC 96-326, Safety Code 6, and 2013/35/EU. Alarm threshold can be adjusted by the MVG factory on request.