Our most highly respected meter, the RAM GENE-1 mark II is a portable contamination and dose rate meter-in-one, designed to be used with one hand.
With a special energy filter providing Ambient Dose Equivalent monitoring, it’s available in 2 models: µSv/h + CPS, and µSv/h + CPM.
Used in Hospitals and Nuclear Medicine Departments, it also features a ruggedized casing and backlight, and is ideal for work in extreme conditions.
- External power input which can also be used to charge appropriate batteries
- Aluminum case with splash resistant keypad
- Backlight for easy reading in unfriendly environments
- Large, four digit, continuous ranging, LCD display
- Simple, three key operation
- Large 1.75" pancake GM detector
- Suitable for alpha, beta or gamma contamination detection
- Unit readouts of count rate:
(CPS in contamination mode and (μSv/hr) in dose mode.
- Audible and visual (LED) count rate indication
- Smart Firmware provides fast, yet stable response
- Alarms for overflow, low battery and detector failure
- Automatic self diagnostic routines
||1.75" Pancake GM tube – LND73118 or equivalent
||0 – 42,000 cps
||0.05 μSv/h to 7 mSv/h (5 μR/h to 700 mR/h)
||Approximately 5.8 cps/μSv/h (58 cps/mR/h) – 137Cs
You select which configuration suits you:
||μSv/h + CPS
||μSv/h + CPM
||mR/h + CPS
||mR/h + CPM